Passionate about the voluntary sector?
For over 70 years SCVO has been working for and with Scotland’s charities, social enterprises and voluntary groups, advocating their interests and working in partnership to create a stronger voluntary sector.
Our influence is far-reaching and we cover a lot of different areas. Not only do we provide information and advice on setting up and running charities, we also:
- provide training to voluntary sector organisations
- create policy and research papers on relevant topics
- host national events, like The Gathering and the Scottish Charity Awards
- create job opportunities for young people through Community Jobs Scotland
- support organisations to use digital tools via our Digital Team
- promote funding opportunities via Funding Scotland
- provide a space to share experiences of charities via Good HQ
- advertise vacancies in the sector on Goodmoves
- offer payroll services, IT support and affordable office space for organisations
Current vacancies with SCVO
Edinburgh, Glasgow or Inverness
Closing Wednesday 20th November 2019
This is an exciting opportunity to join SCVO’s Information Service team and work in a role with specific responsibility for SCVO’s Funding Scotland resource; supporting voluntary sector organisations and individuals to identify and target relevant fu…