Starts4th September 2018 10:00Ends4th September 2018 16:30
Attend this free and practical event organised by theALLIANCE,SCVO,CCPSandVHSto find out about next steps for implementingScotland’s Digital Health and Care Strategyand to discuss what actions your organisation (and the third sector could collectively) take to ensure successful delivery.
10.00am: Arrival, refreshments
10.30am: Welcome from Chair
10.40am: Scottish Government speaker - next steps for the Digital Health and Care strategy
11.00am: Third sector speaker - embracing the opportunities from digital
11.20am: Interactive session – Integrating third sector digital solutions and sharing data
- discuss the wider support the third sector requires - and the steps we could take now - to embed our digital solutions and share data
- find out about the new national digital platform (that will be developed in the longer-term) discuss how it could best meet your organisation’s needs and help to deliver integration.
12.30pm: Networking lunch
13.30pm: Choice of two workshops with coffee break in between
(details will be available shortly after registration, allowing you to select options)
- Keeping your data, money and reputation safe in a digital world
- Transforming your services using digital
- Supporting digital skills in third sector health and social organisations
16:00pm: Action list from workshops and closing remarks
16:30pm: Event close
Please read the privacy statement to understand how the ALLIANCE will use your information.
Please note this event is now fully booked!