With the support of the Scottish Government, SCVO
- Grants of up to £1,000 are available to Scottish third sector organisations.
- You should clearly describe how accreditation will benefit your organisation and service users.
- You should provide evidence of how you are already taking steps towards the baseline actions within the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) Small Charities Guide.
- Organisations must have a contracted IT supplier or dedicated in-house IT staff.
- The maximum annual income threshold to receive
grantfor Cyber Essentials accreditation is £4 million. Organisations with a higher income will be considered for Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation.
- Organisations must have Cyber Essentials accreditation in place to apply for Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation.
- Applications to renew a pre-existing Cyber Essentials accreditation are not eligible for funding.
- Third Sector Cyber Catalysts are not eligible to apply.
- The deadline for this grant round is Friday 30 August at 5pm.