With the support of the Scottish Government, SCVO
- Grants of up to £1,000 are available to Scottish third sector organisations.
- You should clearly describe how accreditation will benefit your organisation and service users (max 300 words).
- You should provide evidence of how you are already taking steps towards the baseline actions within the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) Small Charities Guide.
- Organisations must have a contracted IT supplier or dedicated in-house IT staff.
- The maximum annual income threshold to receive grant for Cyber Essentials accreditation is £4 million. Organisations with a higher income will be considered for Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation.
- Organisations must have Cyber Essentials accreditation in place to apply for Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation.
- Third Sector Cyber Catalysts are not eligible to apply.
- The deadline for this grant round is Tuesday 18 December
Apply for a cyber grant
Page last modified on 17th December 2018