We’re passionate about digital participation, and we spend lots of our time reading about exciting digital inclusion activity across the country. As we come across so many excellent articles, reports and resources we want to share these with you, so check out the list below.
If anything isn’t there which you think should be, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Carnegie UK Trust
Citizens Advice Scotland
- Internet access in Glasgow’s deprived areas
- Offline and left behind: Digital exclusion amongst Scotland’s CAB clients
Digital Participation Charter
McKinsey & Company
Outside the Box
Oxford Internet Surveys
Royal Society of Edinburgh
- Scotland’s Digital Future: A Strategy for Scotland
- Scotland’s people annual report: Results from 2013 Scottish Household Survey
- Digital Participation: A National Framework for Local Action
- Digital Inclusion Outcomes Framework
- Doing Digital Inclusion: Social housing handbook
- Doing Digital Inclusion: Rural handbook
- Mobile: Helping to close the digital divide?
- Supporting Small Businesses with Digital: A pilot project
Just for fun
- 6th Sense: How technology is transforming networking
- Community How To: Doing more with digital
- Scotland’s Digital Future blog