Starts6th June 2018 09:30Ends6th June 2018 16:30TrainerLindsay LintonContactHelen Swatton
0141 465 7531CostSCVO Member £100, Third sector non-member £150, Private/public £200
- Course overview
This one day course will cover the basics of social impact recording.
- Overall course aim
Why measure social impact? Every organisation, whether big or small, can and should measure their social impact. Using case studies and individual exercises this one day course will demonstrate how to set-up and design a basic monitoring and evaluation system for an organisation.
Evaluation is key to securing both continued and future funding, especially in these austerity times. Indeed, funding often depends on it because funders want to know their investment is making a real difference.
In addition, participants will produce an action plan on how to demonstrate value and impact to funders.
- Course objectives
Through group and individual exercises this one day course will cover:
- benefits of monitoring and evaluating;
- key stages of measuring impact and value;
- what is impact and what is value?;
- the current measurement of your project for funders;
- what data can you collect to demonstrate impact and value to funders?;
- top tips for putting together a basic impact and value evaluation report for your funders.
- Who is the course aimed at?
The course is aimed at individuals from the voluntary/charity and social enterprise sector who have to demonstrate their organisation’s impact and value to their funders.
- Entry requirements
There are no formal entry requirements.
Note: Only a few places left!