The Health and Wellness Hub
Charity registered in Scotland SC047372
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesWe are a Scottish charity, established in 2012 due to a recognised gap between exclusion and access to health services within North Lanarkshire, in particular for individuals who are marginalized. Our aim is to improve the emotional and physical health and wellbeing of individuals and communities in North Lanarkshire. We provide affordable, accessible and inclusive weekly health and wellbeing activities in a number of community based centres that are based in areas of North Lanarkshire where multiple deprivation exists. We also provide Volunteer and Training programmes aimed at individuals who have a number of support needs and are marginalised and disadvantaged in some way (e.g. learning, physical disability, long term health condition, mental health issue etc). We operate as a Social enterprise too and provide a number of services including health and wellbeing programmes, personal development training courses, classes and therapies to organisations and community groups.
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- Salary (£/hr)
To provide reception, administrative and office duties for the organisation that supports its charitable aims and objectives.
• To provide Reception duties which include answering and directing phone calls, taking messages where required, managing the online booking systems, meeting and greeting customers etc
• Providing office based activities that allow the office to run effectively and efficiently e.g photocopying, typing etc
• To coordinate existing and new services within the centre and report on these accordingly
• To ensure the organisation is presented in an appropriate and professional manner to its stakeholders.
Excellent Active Listening Skills
• An empathic approach
• Effective Communicator
• Adaptability and flexibility to manage your own working week
• Ability to work on your own effectively
• Good Numeracy and Literacy skills which will allow you to monitor, record and evaluate services offered
• Passion, Motivation and an ambassadorial approach to The Health and Wellness Hubs charitable aims and objectives
Required - can start subject to a successful Disclosure/PVG scheme membership