Reboot (Moray Computer Recycling) Ltd
Charity registered in Scotland SC035896
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesThe organisation aims to conserve and protect the environment for the benefit of the community by re-use, recycling & raising awareness of environmental issues in information technology through local and national partnerships and by commitment to good practice.
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- Mon - Fri - 9.30 - 3.30 (Flexible)
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- Not supplied
- Salary (£/hr)
- £6.15 - £8.21 per hour depending on age
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Main Purpose of the Job
Support the management and movement of all hardware coming into ReBOOT workshops and recycling of redundant equipment, whilst maintaining high standards of cleanliness.
• Booking in of all hardware to workshops
• Data sanitation and destruction of all media in accordance with company standards
• Recycling obsolete computer hardware
• Movement of stock into relevant areas for: disposal, reuse or testing
• Safe storage of IT hardware pending delivery to external parties, including pallet stacking and wrapping
• General workshop duties
• Any other reasonable tasks as requested by the Manager
• Work within established organisational policies and procedures.
• Promote and comply with the Equal Opportunities Policy of the organisation.
• Promote and comply with the Organisation’s Health and Safety policy.
We are open to anyone who would like to develop their skills in a warehouse environment and their own personal development. Motivated, friendly and open to learning.