Charity registered in Scotland SC028252
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesPromotion of good health and social welfare via the provision of community training, care and social support services, tenancy sustainment and supported accommodation.
- Job number
- Technology Park
- Time of attendance
- hours between 9 am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- Salary (£/hr)
- £9 per hour
• Assist with and carryout general repairs to properties.
• Assist with and decorate properties.
• Assist with and clean properties.
• Assist to lay flooring.
• Deliver and remove furniture and other items.
• Make and receive telephone calls
• Develop one’s own knowledge and skills. Attend training courses as agreed with senior staff.
• Maintain confidentiality of service users and Positive Steps as laid down in the Staff Handbook.
• Any other duties that is required.
Experience in aspects of household maintenance would be advantageous but not essential. The role involves some heavy lifting.
Additional informationGood team worker but also able to work on own initiative. Interest in DIY and how to complete household cleaning and maintenance. Understanding of confidentiality and of vulnerable adults would be beneficial
Required - Cannot start until successful Disclosure/PVG scheme membership is received