Youth Football Scotland
Aims & objectivesNot supplied
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- 12 hours of photography each weekend, 13 hours of editing split between two varying weekdays.
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- Not supplied
- Salary (£/hr)
- £6.15 - £7.83 per hour depending on age
The role involves assisting in all areas of our newly established and rapidly growing photography department. Duties include taking photos at youth football matches, and events; editing photos to make it presentable on our online channels; and also assisting with some areas of the video department.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Photography at youth football matches.
• Photography at youth football festivals and events.
• Editing and production of highlights from youth football matches.
• Editing and production of highlights from youth football festivals and events.
• Editing and production of interviews and creative video pieces.
We are seeking an individual with existing photography experience or a strong desire to learn. Full training is provided for the right candidate.