Dumfries And Galloway Care Trust Ltd
Charity registered in Scotland SC015508
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesNot supplied
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- Monday to Friday between 09.00 and 16.00
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- Not supplied
- Salary (£/hr)
- £6.15 - £8.21 per hour depending on age
1. To provide administration support to the Manager.
2. Reception Duties - Meeting clients and customers and dealing with general enquirues regarding the service.
3. Answering the telephone and passing on messages to the relevent people.
4. Maintaining a diary for the Landscape Manager.
5. Assist with maintaining and updating databases.
6. Managing petty cash.
7. Assist with the updating of support plans.
8. General clerical support : Filing, photocoping, shredding, scanning and laminating documents.
9. Undertake appropriate training and self - development under the supervision of the Manager.
10. Any other reasonable duties as identified by the Manager.
1. Polite, friendly and confident personality.
2. Good communication skills.
3. Sensitive and patient to the needs of the people using the service.
4. Smart appearance.
5. Basic I.T skills.
6. Good numeracy and literacy skills.
7. Ability to prioritise workload.
8. Flexible approach to working.
9. Good Timekeeping.
10. Attention to detail.
Required - can start subject to a successful Disclosure/PVG scheme membership