Charity registered in Scotland SC014136
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesScottish Photography Group Ltd managed art gallery
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- Weekdays, weekends and occasional evenings
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- Fixed shift rota - to be agreed with supervision
- Salary (£/hr)
- £6.15-£8.21 depending on age
This position is a flexible role which covers a variety of public facing duties including:
• Daily administration, fielding enquiries from the general public, directing visitors to the range of information available both in person and via the telephone, and completing relevant bookings for visitors.
• Maintaining Stills' visitor database; regularly inputting new data and providing information for reporting purposes.
• Support the co-ordination of rotas and related events for the front of house volunteer programme.
• Engaging with visitors and communicating Stills’ activities to individuals, groups and workshops visiting the gallery.
• Assist with the set-up/or clear up of events, including hospitality, equipment or materials as required.
Full training will be provided.
This role will suit a person will the following abilities and qualities:
• Good customer service experience
• Strong communicator and interpersonal skills
• Flexible, enthusiastic and committed individual
• Works to own initiative
• Genuine interest in contemporary art and photography
• Computer literate
Additional information***CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS/REFERRALS - FRIDAY 8TH NOVEMBER 2019***