LAMH Recycle Limited
Charity registered in Scotland SC038742
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesLAMH Recycle Ltd aims to: * Relieve poverty primarily among individuals who currently experience or who have previously experienced mental health problems and among other individuals suffering a similar disadvantage in the workplace through providing training, development and employment opportunities. * Relieve those in need by reason of mental ill health or previous mental ill health or other disadvantage. * Advance education through the promotion of training in skills of all kinds, particularly such skills as will assist individuals in finding paid employment. * Protect the natural environment from further damage caused by the proliferation of landfill sites by A) discouraging the unnecessary depletion of natural resources and B) promoting education in the fields of waste management and/ or recycling, and in particular to collate information and carry out research in that/those fields and disseminate such information and the results of such research, all with a view to encouraging the use of more sustainable waste management practices.
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- 7.30am - 3.30pm 4 days from 5
- No of references
- Not supplied
- Hours (per week)
- Not supplied
- Salary (£/hr)
- £6.15 - £8.21 per hour depending on age
1. Can collections from customer premises.
2. Uplift/delivery of IT equipment.
3. Loading/unloading of van and safe storage of equipment
4. Assisting in warehouse if required.
5. Supporting/supervising volunteers within this occupational area.
Person Specification; Must be over 25 for insurance purposes
Essential: No previous experience necessary
Personal - Physically Fit
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Well presented, pleasant manner
Willing to work as part of a team
* An understanding/experience or willingness to work with people with particular support needs would be advantageous