Murton Trust For Education and the Environment
Charity registered in Scotland SC031554
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesNot supplied
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- Work over 7 days, Between 9am to 5pm We try to always give 2 consecutive days off each week.
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- Not supplied
- Salary (£/hr)
- £6.15 - £8.21 per hour depending on age
Serving the public:
• Dealing with the public in a polite and helpful manner.
• Taking money and processing transactions through the till.
• Communicating orders clearly to the cook.
• Serving meals, bakes and hot and cold drinks.
• Cleaning tables, disposing of waste and loading the dishwasher.
• Helping the cook prepare food and cakes first thing in the morning and at busy times.
• Helping occasionally with the preparation of food for group bookings.
• Understanding all safety procedures relating to tearoom.
• Following opening and closing routines in the tearoom ensuring our standards are met.
• Cleaning the tearoom at the end of each day.
• Ensuring shop display is kept tidy.
• Have good verbal communication and customer service skills.
• Have knowledge of food hygiene procedures and how to handle food safely.
• Have a confident and friendly manner with a positive approach to solving difficulties.
• Understand safe working practices and health and safety legislation.
• Understand all safety procedures relating to fire and security.
• Be of clean and tidy appearance.
• Be responsible, honest and reliable.
• Be an effective team worker.