- Total Homes Co-operative
Aims & objectivesNot supplied
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 4pm Fri - 8am - 3pm
- No of references
- Not supplied
- Hours (per week)
- days/hours to be agreed with supervisor
- Salary (£/hr)
- £6.15 - £8.21
Full Training will be provided but the role will include:
- Accompanying and assisting the Total Homes driver on uplifts and deliveries for clients
- Assisting in the preparation of furniture for resale including sanding, cleaning, fixing, and painting
- Moving and Handling of household items within the warehouse
Assisting of logging items within the warehouse
Working as part of a small team, this is a varied job with great job satisfaction by upcycling and giving items a second lease of life. Every day can be different and always enjoyable within the team
No Previous Experience required.
We are looking for someone who is keen to learn new skills or develop existing ones within this busy warehouse environment. If you are keen, enthusiastic and willing to learn, you will fit right in!
Additional informationDue to the upcycling element of the role this role would suit someone who is creative and artistic and doesn't mind getting their hands dirty.