Asthma and Allergy Foundation
Charity registered in Scotland SC042738
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesNot supplied
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- Monday 09:00am - 16:00pm Tuesday 09:00am - 15:00pm Wednesday 09:00am - 15:00pm Thursday 09:00am - 15:00pm
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- Not supplied
- Salary (£/hr)
- £6.15 - £8.21 per hour depending on age
Ensure that fundraising activity is implemented and managed locally to deliver targets and increase income in line with Asthma and Allergy Foundation's Visions, Support plans and strategies.
Research, identify, develope, support and champion new and existing fundraising groups, building relationships to ensure that local fundraising activity is as effective as possible in delivering the maximum income.
Deliver a range of fundraising activities across the region.
Manage current corporate partnerships, suggesting a number of ways to build on these relationships, maximising engagement with employees at all levels.
Record data accurately using the Charity’s database, produce reports and supply data as required.
• Demonstrable ability to plan and prioritise own workload with minimum supervision.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills required to build relationships with potential donors.
• Demonstrable knowledge of UK Trusts and Foundations and Corporate giving in general and with a development focus in particular
• Knowledge of contracts and VAT issues desirable.
• Ability to demonstrate initiative and work well under pressure.
computer literacy and good typing skills; a good level of English spelling and grammar; accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to understand and generate budgets.
• Ability to plan ahead and work within agreed timeframes
• Ability and willingness to travel for work
Additional information• Willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends as required • A genuine interest in the work of Asthma and Allergy Foundation.
Required - can start subject to a successful Disclosure/PVG scheme membership