- Modo - Circus with Purpose
Aims & objectivesNot supplied
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- To be negotiated with successful candidate.
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- Not supplied
- Salary (£/hr)
- £6.15 - £8.21 per hour depending on age.
• To ensure the café kitchen runs smoothly and all food prep is done in a safe
and hygienic manner.
• To work with Volunteer Coordinator to train and to support café volunteers.
• To ensure cleanliness of the kitchen area.
• Ensure all relevant environmental regulations are conformed to.
• A commitment to equal opportunities and inclusion.
• To champion Modo’s work and advocate on behalf of the company.
• To assist evaluation of progress against plans on an ongoing basis.
• Engage in ongoing self-assessment
• Experience of working in a kitchen and food prep.
• Good communication skills
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and to lead a team.
• Experience of supporting and working with volunteers.
• Be a good team worker with the ability to be flexible and to learn quickly.
• Interest in the benefits of youth work participation
• Interest in socially purposeful projects working at a grass roots level.
Additional informationAll staff are expected to demonstrate exemplary behaviour in order to safeguard the welfare of children and young people and must adhere to Modo’s Child Protection Policy and Procedure and Modo’s Code of Conduct.
Required - can start subject to a successful Disclosure/PVG scheme membership