The Environment Trust
Charity registered in Scotland SC034037
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesNot supplied
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- Mon - Thursday 9.00am - 4.30pm Fri - 9.00am - 1.00pm
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- Not supplied
- Salary (£/hr)
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & PERFORMANCE AREAS
To assist the Trust to maintain it’s play and landscaping projects throughout West Dunbartonshire. Training may be provided in respect of play area inspections with accreditation to ROSPA standards.
This post will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check and a 3 months probationary period.
• To undertake routine maintenance of play & landscape projects.
• To undertake small scale landscaping projects.
• To undertake inspections of play areas & to produce regular monitoring information as required by the Trust and its funders.
• To prepare inspection reports.
• To undertake any other reasonable duties as required by the Trust.
Practical landscaping experience;
Knowledge of project estimating.
Awareness of risk assessment and health & safety issues.
Capable of taking responsibility and working on own initiative.
Ability to prepare simple reports.
Basic computer skills.
Ability to travel to different places of work, including project sites.
Flexible attitude to work & flexible approach to working outwith normal daily hours.
Working knowledge & understanding of environmental issues.
Ability to develop & learn new skills.
Commitment to community development and the environment.
Knowledge of basic first aid.
Required - can start subject to a successful Disclosure/PVG scheme membership