Young Enterprise Scotland
Charity registered in Scotland SC018180
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesTo inspire and educate young people to understand and value the role of business through business projects which develop attitudes and skills for personal success, life long learning and employability. Achievable through 3 unique programmes incorporatingthe approach of "learning by doing".
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- Two days to be agreed
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- Not supplied
- Salary (£/hr)
- Living Wage
One of the key Young Enterprise Scotland Startegic Plan objectives for the years ahead is to enhance our engagement with young people with our activity and to maintain and increase our outreach over 15000 young people per year.The role will be one that is pivotal in this and such the person will need to have an understanding of IT systems strong interpersonal communication skills are vital.
The role will include other areas of work to support Young Enterprise Scotland from time to time that are felt to enhance and support the work of the above as well as meet the needs of other parts of the organisation such as events, marketing and fundraising support.
The position will have support from the YES School Programmes Manager.
Key Skills Responsibilities:
Main duties include:
•• Support programme activity with Social Media campaign programme
• Support school programmes – promotion/delivery/evaluation
• Ensure that all appropriate data management systems are updated with data
• Participate in regular performance appraisals with Line Manager
• Any other ad hoc work as agreed with the Chief Executive to benefit Programme(s)
These are the key duties and responsibilities for the post and they are subject to regular review. Any significant changes to the role will be subject to cons
• Task focused and able to work independently
• Good communication skills
• Results driven
• Interpersonal effectiveness
• Problem solving & decision making
Required - can start subject to a successful Disclosure/PVG scheme membership