Ben View Resource Centre
Charity registered in Scotland SC024093
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesBen View provides older people's care services, including a lunch club.
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- Mon - Sun between 9am and 10pm
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- Specific hours to be agreed with supervision. 5 days out of 7
- Salary (£/hr)
- £5.90 to £7.83
Responsible to: Manager
Youth services- to assist with the youth clubs operating within the service. Working with 80 plus young people within three groups aged between 8 and 16. A new group is being launched in September 2018 increasing our service capacity
To ensure the rooms are prepared and set up in line with health and safety requirements.
To mentor/ supervise your allocated group for the session.
To support and assist in ensuring we have a wide range of activities/ games to keep the group stimulated whilst encouraging them t0 take ownership of activities.
To ensure recording of weekly attendance and any other administration duties as required.
To follow protocols for ensuring the service is delivered to a high standard.
To report to youth club leader any issues or concerns in line with policies covered at induction.
To ensure the room is prepared and set up in line with health and safety requirements.
To assist in all aspects of the preparation for the social lunch club.
To provide assistance to members of the lunch club on the transport that is provided for them.
Befriending Service - to assist in the promotion, marketing and admin of this service
Post holder will be able to:
1. Use Microsoft Office packages.
2. Good organisational skills.
3. Willing to take part in necessary training.
4. To keep records up to date manually and on computerised systems.
5. Liaising with other agencies, both voluntary, and statutory, including other professional bodies.
6. Any other duties to be considered appropriate by manager.
Additional informationThis role will assist with the expansion fo two of our current services, the youth programme and the befriending service
Required - can start subject to a successful Disclosure/PVG scheme membership