Voluntary Action South Lanarkshire
Charity registered in Scotland SC037696
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesTo assist local voluntary organisations to develop and establish new organisations/ groups. Will aid representation and effectiveness withinthe local socio- economic environment. Aiding effective networking.
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- 9.00 a.m - 2.30 p.m (Monday to Friday )
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- Not supplied
- Salary (£/hr)
- £5.90 - £7.83 per hour depending on age
To provide reception/administration support for the running of the VSSC Business Centre, and to the general organisation of VASLan as required.
1) To receive and deal with telephone calls, emails and visitors; presenting a professional image at all times.
2) To take room hire bookings and update the booking system accurately and timeously.
3) To undertake tasks in relation to Room Bookings/Training.
4) To provide general clerical support including word processing, photocopying, filing and shredding.
5) To provide support to assist the organisation at events, conferences or seminars.
6) To perform other similar and appropriate duties as required.
Good written and verbal communications skills.
Good interpersonal and personal skills
The ability to work as part of a team.
The ability to communicate with people from different backgrounds and abilities with respect and patience.
Additional informationGood keyboard skills. Some knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access. Good timekeeping and willingness to work.