What a wonderful time we had celebrating the first birthday of Funding Scotland last week!
We shared a special series of blogs to mark the occasion, each focused on a key Funding Scotland topic:
- Our first blog unveiled the results of our recent user survey. Did you know, for example, that one in three funding applications made through the service were successful? If you want to get in on the action, it’s never to late to join the 7000+ users who are engaging with the free service every week. Just head to Funding Scotland and take it from there!
- Then we heard from some of the charities who have used Funding Scotland to secure support for their projects. They range from city-wide children’s charities to local swimming groups.
- An expert in finding funding shared some valuable tips and tricks for using the service. Check out Julie Christie’s blog to get a real insiders view to making it work for you.
- And we added a whole newstep-by-step guide to helping you find funding on the SCVO website.
But that’s not all. We finished off with a fabulous birthday cake. As you can see, it was roundly enjoyed by the busy members of the Funding Scotland team!
Before we go, we want to say a final big birthday thank you to:
- everyone who has helped us make Funding Scotland what it is.
- all the users whose insights are helping us improve it for the future.
See you next year!