- Community Development
- Community Planning
- Employment & Employability
- Evaluation & Impact
- Funding Issues
- Partnership Working
- Participation and engagement
- Rural Issues
- Sustainable Development
- Social Capital & Well Being
- Social Economy & Enterprise
- Local Trust
The Big Local library includes success stories, research and evaluation, how to guides, blogs and other insights and learning developed throughout the programme.
About Local Trust and Big Local
Local Trust’s mission is to enable residents to make their communities and their areas even better places in which to live.. We do this through Big Local – a radically different investment of £220m from the Big Lottery Fund – which supports people in 150 places to make a difference to the things that matter most to them in their community.
We believe that a community and resident led approach to creating lasting change:
- develops the skills and confidence of the people involved and enables them to work with others to the benefit of their community
- builds on the opportunities and assets available in each community
- creates lasting, long term solutions.
- Read online