We know that access to up to date, high-quality information on funding opportunities is vital to voluntary sector organisations. That’s why we provide high quality funding information through our range of Funding Scotland products. Our online funding searches provides information on over 1,300 funding opportunities available to voluntary organisations in Scotland.
SCVO believes that all third sector organisations should have access to high quality funding information. The Funding Scotland’s Standard search is a free basic funding search available to anyone to search for funding opportunities for the third sector in Scotland.
In addition to the Standard search, for a small annual charge, Funding Scotland Premium provides access a range of tools to help you manage your funding information, and email bulletins and alerts to help you stay informed. It includes access for multiple users within your organisation.
“CVS Inverclyde signed up for Funding Scotland’s new Premium service soon after it was launched – and it is such a great investment! The enhanced search facilities, opportunities to tailor searches more specifically, and then to save them, has added huge value to our support to local groups across Inverclyde. Thank you!”Susan Robinson, CVS Inverclyde
Funding Scotland Local provides a free Premium service in specific geographical areas, in partnership with other organisations. This may be your best option if you operate in one of the geographic areas covered.
Organisations subscribing to Funding Scotland Local will be provided with the following services:
- A bespoke Funding Scotland webpage with unique url, eg https://fife.fundingscotland.com/
- A unique name, eg Fife Funding Search
- Look and feel to include elements of your website and branding
- Facility to add your own web pages, news and links to your own resources and support
- Facility to add your own news or information to weekly bulletins
- Analysis of search usage, based on Google Analytics, presented on a simple dashboard (see Appendix for more detail)
- Technical support:
- To help set up and maintain your funding page and make sure it’s delivering the best service possible
- To support your registered users
- Training and support on using the Wordpress Content Management System, if required. (Your administrators can be set up to add your own news and content to the website and bulletins. However, we will provide this service if required.)
- Assistance with promotion of your search
Funding Scotland options
Funding Scotland Local terms and costs
Contract will be by Service Agreement with an annual renewal cycle. The costs are simple and transparent and scaled by organisation size.
|Organisation type||Annual cost (excl. VAT)|
|Small Local Authorities (populations less the 100,000)||£2000|
|Medium Local Authorities (population between 100,000 and 200,000)||£2500|
|Large Local Authorities (population over 200,000)||£3000|
|Other public bodies||£3000|
|Third sector intermediaries||£2500|
|Third sector intermediaries (SCVO members)||£2000|
To discuss how Funding Scotland Local or other Funding Scotland products can help you and your client groups contact:
Funding Scotland Information and Engagement Officer
Fairways Business Park
Google Analytics can provide a wide range of analytical information on website use. This information will be delivered in a simple Cyfe dashboard customised to your requirements and can be delivered direct to your mailbox for time periods of your choosing. Available analytics include:
- Top content including most viewed funds
- Number of registered users including real time visitors
- Number of sessions and page views
- Event actions including click throughs to fund links and emails
- Source of referral e.g. Search engine, other websites, twitter
- Devices e.g. tablet, mobile or desktop
- Most popular search terms