The SCVO Information Service offers help for anyone setting up or running a voluntary sector organisation. We provide free resources and guidance on:
- Setting up a voluntary organisation or charity
- Running your organisation
- Good governance
- Financial and business management
- Legislation and regulation
- Managing staff and volunteers
If you have an enquiry, take a look at the information on our website and check out our FAQ section Or you can email email@example.com or call 0800 169 0022 to speak with a member of our Information Team.
SCVO member organisations with an annual income of under £500,000 can access free legal or VAT and tax advice from our professional services partners.
If you’re not already an SCVO member, see our Membership page for details on joining.