SCVO membership for consultants, public sector bodies and commercial businesses.
Scotland’s third sector is thriving. With an annual income of £5.4billion, 110,000 staff and 45,000 organisations, the sector is increasing in size, reach and influence. The great news is that this means our sector now supports more communities across Scotland than ever before.
The public and private sectors are keen to get involved with the Scottish third sector. SCVO associate membership is a great way to stay connected to the big issues our sector is talking about.
Membership benefits include:
- Access to our Information Service – 0800 169 0022
- Free subscription to Third Force News
- Our fortnightly members e:bulletin with all the latest news, training, events and funding updates
- The opportunity to create connections with third sector organisations through peer networking and groups, like our Policy Officers Network
- Great discounts of up to 50% on our training courses
While associate members have access to most member benefits, they don’t have voting rights at our AGM, and they aren’t eligible to stand for election to the SCVO Board of Trustees.
|Your income band||Membership fee|