Almost every aspect of running a third sector organisation is covered by legislation. Some of this is covered in our legislation & regulation section, but if you need professional help, SCVO members* can access up to two hours of free legal advice.
Topics covered include:
- Charity Law
- Employment Law
- Intellectual Property
- Data Protection
* Please note this service is only available to SCVO member organisations with an annual income of less than £500,000. If your organisation is not currently a member of SCVO you can join now
Get in touch
Tax & VAT service
We have lots of useful information on Tax and VAT in our running your organisation section, but SCVO members* can also access our Tax and VAT helpline service for bespoke advice on a variety of related topics, including:
- how to improve your VAT position
- advice and guidance on Gift Aid
- events to guide you through the latest Tax and VAT developments
* Please note this service is free for SCVO members with an income of up to £500,000, and at a 50% discounted rate for larger member organisations.