Host an event
The Gathering programme of events allows hosts to reach and engage new audiences.
We have streamlined and themed our programme of events so that visitors can easily identify areas of interest, so they can plan their visit and engage with key partners and event hosts.
We have introduced a new leadership strand of events over the two days for senior members of staff and trustees of organisations, along with our popular themes running over the course of the event, covering a huge range of topics for our visitors.
We will work with event hosts to ensure our programme has a good range of quality events that fits our audience profile. We have a wealth of knowledge from previous Gatherings of what works, what doesn’t, take-up rates and where there are gaps in the programme. We’re also looking for you to tell us who your event is aimed at, so we can better target your audience. If you would like to discuss your event theme or content, please get in touch.
Event hosts can hire a range of different room sizes and setups throughout the two days. Each room comes complete with screen, projector, laptop, lectern with built in microphone, and top table with microphones. We also provide staff on the day to assist with registering delegates.
Benefits of hosting an event
Hosting your event at The Gathering saves time on delegate management and administration. Event host will receive:
- marketing and advertising of your event through various channels and to previous Gathering delegates
- delegate management, delegate list and contact details of your attendees
- event room setup, a comprehensive audio-visual package, technical support and on the day delegate management and registration, we’ll even send you a completed list of those who attended on the day
Other benefits include:
- your event details along with organisation name, profile and web links on The Gathering website which receives over 10,000 visitors and over 50,000 page views
- organisation name included in various Gathering adverts in the run up to the event
- your event and organisation name listed in the Third Force News Gathering special distributed to all 3,000 visitors
- organisation name included in various social media campaigns in the run up to the event
- invites to The Gathering drinks reception
The Gathering takes place on Wednesday 20 and Thursday 21 February 2019. We will try to allocate each event host their preferred time slot and day. However, to ensure there is no clash in the programme, theme or audience we will confirm all times and days once all event hosts content has been submitted. If you have any questions about this, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Room bookings are for one hour. If you would like to host a longer event, conference or multiple session please contact us.
Timings available to hire:
|Wednesday 20 February||Thursday 21 February|
|10.00am to 11.00am|
11.45am to 12.45pm
2.00pm to 3.00pm
3.45pm to 4.45pm
|9.30am to 10.30am |
11.15am to 12.15pm
1.30pm to 2.30pm
3.00pm to 4.00pm
|Packages available||100 theatre style||100 round table style||240 round table style||225 theatre style||600 theatre style|
*Please note that the above prices exclude VAT.