The Marie Trust
The Marie Trust is a small grass roots charity providing a wide range of holistic services to homeless people and vulnerable people at risk of homelessness:
- Healthy Living Plus Award Café, providing homemade nutritious food each day.
- Award winning Skills Development Service, delivering a wide range of academic subjects and working in partnership with Glasgow Colleges to widen access to education and exit from homelessness.
- Volunteering Service providing real life work experience in our Training Kitchen enabling individuals to gain work experience, qualifications and life skills to manage their accommodation and tenancy.
- Health and Wellbeing Service providing therapies and wellness services.
- Pharmacy Service and Social Prescribing as part of Glasgow’s NHS and voluntary sector PHEONIx Service partnership enabling homeless people to access health services.
- Crisis Intervention Service providing advice, advocacy and assistance in housing and homelessness rights, benefits, access to community and health services and practical assistance to shower, laundry, emergency food parcels and clothing assistance.
- Counseling service providing psychodynamic therapies to people affected by trauma.
Stand number: 12