Gathering 2020 competition terms and conditions
- The prize* is as described. No monetary alternative will be given
- You must be age 18 or over to enter
- Entry is only open to voluntary organisations, social enterprises and other not for profit groups
- SCVO staff cannot apply
- Closing date for entry is Friday 6 December 2019
- There will be one winner chosen and only the winner will be contacted
- The judges’ decision is final
- The winner will be announced by 10 December 2019
- Entries will be used at The Gathering 2020 and published when we announce our winner
- 1 X standard 3mtr by2mtr Exhibition stand at The Gathering 2020, taking place on the 19 and 20 February 2020 at the SEC, Glasgow. Package also includes lunch and refreshment vouchers for 4 people for both days, 1 nights standard accommodation bed and breakfast at a local hotel on 19 February 2020, free advert in The Gathering guide, tickets to the drinks reception. The prize is for The Gathering 2020 and cannot be swapped for future Gatherings or any other SCVO event. Travel costs not included.
Organisations who have already booked a stand can still enter the competition, they will be refunded any costs.