Host an event
The Gathering programme of events allows hosts to reach and engage new audiences.
We are working with event hosts from the point of booking to ensure there’s no clashes in the programme in terms of themes or audiences, that we have themed strands of events taking place back to back each day so visitors can plan their day more effectively.
We are planning a pre-registration over the coming months, we’ll be asking visitors what they are interested in attending so when we launch the programme in January we can better target audiences in terms of themes and who event hosts want to attract.
Event hosts can hire a range of different room sizes and setups throughout the two days. Each room comes complete with screen, projector, laptop, lectern with built in microphone, and top table with microphones. We also provide staff on the day to assist with registering delegates.Host your event
Benefits of hosting an event
Hosting your event at the Gathering saves time on delegate management and administration. Event host will receive:
- marketing and advertising of your event through various channels and to previous Gathering delegates
- delegate management, delegate list and contact details of your attendees
- event room setup, a comprehensive audio-visual package, technical support and on the day delegate management and registration, we’ll even send you a completed list of those who attended on the day
Other benefits include:
- your event details along with organisation name, profile and web links on the Gathering website which receives nearly 11,000 visitors and nearly 60,000 page views
- organisation name included in various social media campaigns, Gathering adverts and bulletins in the run up to the event
- your event and organisation name listed in 2 editions of Third Force News prior to the event and the Third Force News Gathering special distributed to all 3,000 visitors
- Invites to the Gathering drinks reception
The Gathering takes place on Wednesday 19 and Thursday 20 February 2020. We will try to allocate each event host their preferred time slot and day. However, to ensure there is no clash in the programme, theme or audience we will confirm all times and days once all event hosts content has been submitted. If you have any questions about this, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Room bookings are for one hour. If you would like to host a longer event, conference or multiple session please contact us.
Timings available to hire:
|Wednesday 19 February||Thursday 20 February|
|10.00am to 11.00am|
11.45am to 12.45pm
2.00pm to 3.00pm
3.45pm to 4.45pm
|9.30am to 10.30am |
11.15am to 12.15pm
1.30pm to 2.30pm
3.00pm to 4.00pm
|Packages available||100 theatre style||100 round table style||240 round table style|
*Please note that the above prices exclude VAT.Host your event