HomeAid West Lothian Ltd
Charity registered in Scotland SC024461
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesThe purpose of the organisation is to relieve the poverty of people within the district of West Lothian on low income, and those in receipt of benefit, by providing or assisting in the provision of recycled furniture, clothing and household items.
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- Mon-Fri 9.30-3.00
- No of references
- Not supplied
- Hours (per week)
- Not supplied
- Salary (£/hr)
- £8.21 per hour
Job Title: Sales Assistant
Responsible to: CEO
Line Manager: Manager
Assist the manager in all aspects of HomeAids retail outlets.
Staff and Volunteers
• Assist the manager in supervising and recruiting volunteers
• To liaise with staff, volunteers and other agencies as appropriate
• Assist in Overseeing the efficient operations of the shop
• Assist in Complying with safe working practices in accordance with Health & Safety.
• To contribute to the selling and marketing of (and in ) the shop
• To contribute to the reporting, monitoring and evaluation of the services.
• To assist in the moving and handling and effective display of all items of furniture.
• Any other duties required by the Shop Manager.
• To administer the shop including deliveries and collections and all the necessary financial record keeping, including use of electronic till and administration of our Community Care Grant Scheme
Computer literate, able to lift some heavy items, good customer service skills and able to work on own. Previous retail experience would be an advantage bit full training will be given.