- Kidz-Eco CIC
Aims & objectivesNot supplied
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- 9.30 - 4.00 (half hour for lunch)
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- Monday to Saturday (5 days from 6)
- Salary (£/hr)
- £6.15 - £8.21 per hour depending on age
The post holder will provide retail and customer service assistance. Specific responsibilities or tasks may be allocated at the discretion of Kidzeco Manager, dependent on the needs of the Enterprise.
Key Responsibilities of the Post
* Providing customer service and information on the aims and objectives of the enterprise
* Selling products and link sales to meet daily targets
* Answer telephone and provide word processing and administration services.
* Preparation for reuse and quality control
*All aspect of retail including stock sorting, rotation and pricing of goods and general merchandising
* Cash handling and till procedures
* Maintain and update advertising displays, assist with bulk mailings and photocopying
* General housekeeping and shop standards
* As a member of the Staff Team the Post Holder will be required to play a full part in Staff Meetings, Work Reviews and Programme Planning
* Undertake such training as may be deemed necessary or appropriate through Support and Supervision sessions
It is essential that the applicant has previous customer service skills and is computer literate. In addition we are looking for excellent time management skills and the ability to follow both oral and written instructions. Commitment to team work as well as enthusiasm and a willingness to learn are all essential values for this role. A National 4/5 or Standard Grade in English and Maths and knowledge of the retail sector are advantageous.
Additional informationSmart appearance, good communication skills and a positive attitude are essential for this post. Training will be provided. Experience of retail advantageous.