West Of Scotland Housing Association Ltd
Charity registered in Scotland SC018486
- Good HQ
Aims & objectivesNot supplied
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- Tuesday to Friday
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- 9.00 am -4.00 pm ( Hours Lunch )
- Salary (£/hr)
- £5.90 - £7.83 per hour depending on age
• Ensure effective frontline flexible cover and services during the centre opening hours and operation
• Ensure that daily/weekly fire and health & safety checks are undertaken and recorded
• Ensure that the centre provides a safe, caring and healthy working Environment for anchor Tenants, staff, volunteers and the wider community.
Provide support to promote the effective delivery of multiple services at the centre.
Ensure that all contact with organisations or potential clients, external partners Individuals, groups, children and young people, whether by telephone or face to face, are undertaken in a professional, friendly, welcoming and good practice manner.
Maintain a safe and caring working environment via daily/weekly/monthly checks under the direction of the Senior Assistant.
Undertake reception duties when required – recording bookings, dealing with enquiries, taking delivery of goods, maintaining appropriate records.
Prepare facilities (inside and outside) for daily service delivery and special events.
Move, assemble and dismantle equipment and furniture as required.
Assist in setting up crockery and hot water urn(s) for tea/coffee and clearing away afterwards
Reliable, Good time keeping, Enthusiastic, ability to work as part of a team, good communication skills, excellent interpersonal and engagement skills,Professional appearance, manner with an approachable and friendly outlook.
Required - can start subject to a successful Disclosure/PVG scheme membership