Thank you for your interest in applying to become a Social Housing Digital Champion and participate in the project. After you submit the form, a member of the team will be in contact to talk to you about your application.
We are intending on running the next cohorts- in the East and North of Scotland. We encourage you to register and a member of the team will get back to you.
Closing date for registering interest is Friday 31/05/19.
When filling in this form, you will be able to save and continue your progress. For your reference, here are some of the kinds of questions we’ll be asking so you can prepare:
- Why your organisation is interested in taking part in this project
- Tell us about any digital inclusion activity you are currently delivering
- Tell us about the digital skills needs of your tenants and wider community
- This project will support your front line staff to become digital champions. Tell us which teams or job roles you think would benefit from the training and support.
- Give an estimated number of staff you would put forward for digital champion training.
- Give an estimated number of people supported by digital champions within 6 months of the training delivery.
- Does your organisation have a digital strategy?
If you’re ready to go ahead, start the form below: