Scottish Commission for Learning Disabilities
The Scottish Commission for Learning Disability (SCLD) is the lead strategic partner to the Scottish Government in the delivery of learning disability strategy and policy.
We are an intermediary organisation for the learning disability sector in Scotland, and we are committed to finding new and better ways to improve the lives of people with learning disabilities.
SCLD aims to be a knowledge hub – offering support, information and new ideas about learning disability in Scotland. We work to put Scotland’s learning disability strategy, The keys to life, into practice.
Promoting engagement and dialogue with;
- People with learning disabilities and carers
- Professionals; policy officials, service providers
Leading Innovation and collaboration in;
- Service design and delivery
- Practice, support and advocacy
Building and disseminating evidence about;
- Lived experiences of people with learning disabilities
Stand number: 71