Communitas Scotland is a collaborative practice of experienced consultants to the Third Sector in Scotland and beyond. We are in the process of becoming a Social Enterprise.
- Governance Reviews
- Governance Training for Boards
- Support to Corporate and Senior Management Teams
- Management Style Guides and Training
- Strategic Planning and Performance Reviews and Frameworks
- Interim and Change Management
- Service, Programme and Project Design and Implementation
- Service, Programme and Project Evaluations
- Support for Tender and Funding Bids
- Stakeholder Engagement and Community Consultation
- Staff Consultation
- Board and Staff Awaydays and Consultations
- Policy and Advocacy Support
- Team Building and Conflict Resolution
We help organisations to focus on developing robust governance, values-based leadership and effective management.
Communitas Scotland has a robust approach to quality assurance. All our work is quality assured to recognised Scottish, UK and International Standards.
Stand number: 132